Sunday, June 24, 2012

tweeTRO, finally a Twitter App for Windows 8

Hello, there. As you know Windows 8 Release Preview is already released which is giving good or bad experience to users. Good - New look, ease-of-access, Start Screen, Live-Tiles. Bad - No Start Orb.
I personally not having a good experience with Windows 8 RP, It include a nice start screen, nice tile interface, which only looks good, I even don't find a way to update my Facebook Status, or can't even update my Twitter Feed. 
Today I find a App finally which is for Twitter only names tweeTRO, Lets have a look on it.
Star Screen of tweeTRO app



This is how it works, Step 1. Authorizing your twitter Account
Its simple you just have to enter your UserID and Password.

Step 2. Allow it for notifications 
I pressed Allow, no problem

Step 3. First tweet bad experience
I also try to tweet again, but it didn't work, So what I do is just restart this app, and It update my twitter status


Step 4. But You can also undo your last tweet :)
When I press undo button, it looks like
Your Last Tweet, in Status field is there, so it would be easier to edit. :p

These screen shots are taken from my Computer, Just go to their Official Website, to know more about this wonderful App,

Download this app from this link (Windows 8)

No comments: