Thursday, June 21, 2012

Now you don't need to remember Smiley Code for FB-Chat

While chatting to someone Sending or Receiving Smileys is normal for a Chat Conversation in Facebook. I'm personally saying when ever I send Pacman Smiley to someone they always reply that they don't know how to put Pacman Smiley in Facebook Chat.


When I login to my Facebook account today, and about to start chatting with some one. I found this in Chatbox, (And I was Surprised)




One of my favorite smiley is "Like", which can be use by typing "(Y)" without quotes
And also don't forget to try these codes, (I don't know why Facebook doesn't include these, but these are also fun, specially Shark Teeth)
In my opinion including smiley icons by default in Facebook is a good attempt, after all, all major chat apps include this by default (eg Yahoo Messager, Gmail, Gtalk, Pidgin, Trillian) And one thing if you didn't get Facebook Smiley feature yet, then you will get soon, as there are millions of user on Facebook, Facebook will update it in every region soon)

No comments: