Monday, May 28, 2012

Microsoft's So.cl, an intro

Recently Microsoft launched it's Social Networking website name So.cl
Found that it's Main Page is quite simple in look, and attractive. You can't create an account on this site, for signing in you need to use your Facebook account or Windows Live account. I tried first with my Windows Live account and it tells me to wait as my email address is registered in there Waiting list, I tried next day, and then I am able to signup. But I also found that Signing in using your Facebook account, doesn't requires you to wait.


Here is the snap of It's main page, after signing in..
Just because this website is freshly launched, it's easier to user to Connect each other, Posts from every one is Public for everybody, so everyone can see your shares, and you can also see anyone's share. I tried a post for sample and immediately got reply from an unknown user. 
Like retweet in Twitter, there is Riff button, and the smiley button you seeing is actually Like Button (Like on your Facebook), and in third comment '1' after :), means there is one like for this comment.


Now-a-days Facebook is the most popular social networking site. Google Plus can't even stand in Front of it. What is Microsoft planning to do, only Microsoft know it. Windows 8 launch is also in line, let see what will Microsoft planning to do with So.cl.
Our Best-of-Luck to So.cl

No comments: